My neighbor pays hundreds less per month for auto insurance, what gives? If you have made this statement in the past, you likely wonder why there is such a discrepancy in the costs of auto insurance from one person to another. The answer is due to the numerous factors that influence the costs of coverage, which vary from one person to another. Some of the things that affect your auto insurance mount dora fl rates include:
· Age: Drivers under 25 years of age pay significantly more for their auto insurance than other drivers.
· Car: The type of vehicle that you are insuring is one of the biggest factors in the costs of coverage. Luxury and sports cars are costliest to insure.
· Credit Score: Many auto insurance providers obtain a credit report when providing you with coverage. The lower your score, the higher your rates.
· Incidents: Each incident on your driving record tacks on fees to the costs of your auto insurance. Just one accident or ticket can result in much more expensive insurance rates.
· Marital Status: Married couples pay less to insure their vehicles than other drivers.
· Deductible Amount: Many drivers reduce the cost of their coverage by increasing their deductible amounts. This places more risks on your shoulders but if you are a safe driver should not have too large of an impact on you.
Free quotes are available from all major auto insurance providers. Request quotes and take the time to compare rates with the various providers before buying a policy. The comparisons are free from obligation as well so there is never any pressure to buy a policy that you don’t want. Comparing is the best way to keep the costs of your auto insurance coverage to a minimum.